truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

3 months!

Mr. P turned 3 months old on Friday. I can't believe it's already been 3 months. This week was a big week, as it was his first week in daycare. I'm working part-time right now, so he's in daycare 3 days a week. The first day was full of tears... from me, not him. He was totally fine, as I knew he would be. And I was a total wreck, as I knew I would be! I knew it would be hard, but it's really one of those things I could never be prepared for. You just can't understand really what it's like until you're 'in it'. I've been surprised by how strong my maternal instinct is. I guess I just never really thought I would feel any kind of 'instinct' but now I know better. And believe me, it goes totally against my instinct to leave him with someone else for 10 hours a day. I just try to keep reminding myself that this is a totally normal adjustment period, that it will get better, and we WILL adjust.

In other news, it's also a big week because Mr. P is officially rolling over! He did roll over (from belly to back) once when he was 9 weeks old, but that was a total fluke as he didn't do it again since... until today! This morning he rolled over three times in a row! So, we think he's officially hit that milestone. Congrats, Mr. P!

P.S. Sabra won! Wahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home