truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knock, knock. Who's there?

Last night Handsome Hubby and I felt Mr. Peanut 'kick' for the first time! It was an amazing thing to feel. Up until now, I've just been feeling subtle tickles or 'butterflies' on a very occasional basis. But last night, I was definitely poked!

I was laying in bed last night, on my side, and I felt a little something. I just thought, 'Hmmm... I wonder if that was what I think it was..." I rolled over to my back and a few seconds later, I felt a definite poke! I grabbed HH's hand and put it on my belly, just in case he'd act up again. As HH said, "Nah, you're too early" he kicked again! We just looked at each other in amazement. HH put his ear right to my belly, and a minute later he kicked again! And as quick as it happened, he was done. No more entertainment for the night (at least not before I fell asleep), but that was more than enough to put me on cloud nine for all of today! I just can't wait to go back to bed tonight!

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

I didn't 'BANG' on my belly! Geez, when you say it like that it sounds so abusive! ;-)

Yeah, he's reading to him some. Not every night, but now that there's more palpable evidence that Peanut's really there we'll probably be more motivated. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home