truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Is this the homestretch?

Wow. Only three months left.

Yup, I'm officially into my third trimester. So far things are still going pretty well. I'm still having back pain, and I'm thinking about going to see a prenatal chiropractor. We'll see.

HH and I just got back from a long weekend in Florida, so that was nice. We spent a couple of days on our own, and then met up with some of his family for another couple of days. It was nice just to get away, especially knowing we probably won't be able to do that again for a long time.

But, now it's back to reality. Back to work, shower invites, registries, house projects, birthing classes, birthing books... oh you know, the usual.

Funny how quickly 'the usual' can change in your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home