truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Friday, July 20, 2007

Om, Om, Shanti Baby

This week Mr. P and I went to a yoga class together for the first time. The place where I took prenatal yoga offers a "Baby and Me" class. Basically it's a yoga class where the baby is incorporated into the poses, by either holding him in your arms or putting him on your legs, that kind of thing. It's a great way to exercise and bond with him at the same time.

So I was all excited to get my yoga on with Mr. P, but I guess he had different plans. He fell asleep in the car on the way there and decided to sleep through the whole class! Ah well, maybe he'll be awake for next week's class. I should be careful what I wish for, huh?

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 7:41 PM, Blogger Tim McGee said...

Cute. Just curious- any guys in the baby yoga class? (Just envisioning my future)

 
At July 30, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Oh, no, sorry. No dudes, but they'd be more than welcome!
Um... are you trying to tell me something? Envisioning your future??? Future, as in months or years??? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home