truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Friday, February 17, 2006

An 'off' week

Ever have an 'off' day? Ever have an 'off' week? That's what my week has been like. Was it the worst week of my life, certainly not. But, it's been a bit crappy. The only way I can describe it is that I've just felt very 'tender'. It seems like every area of my life has been throwing curve balls at me over the last 5 days. Work, Friends, Marriage, you name it.

I've been really affected by some life and death issues currently happening to some friends of mine. So, I'm mourning for them, and some other friend stuff is going on, but more along the 'communication' lines. Then some work stuff happened where I'm really being tested (more than the usual anyway). Really, every arena of my life. I don't feel like, or want to, go into details (for many reasons). I just feel exhausted and felt like posting here as an outlet.

Last night, I got home late and was totally beat. But I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. I was so exhausted, I couldn't believe I just *couldn't* fall asleep. My mind kept running. Running over everything that's going on. Running over all the stress and pressure I'm feeling, over and over and over.

What am I supposed to learn from this? What is this week supposed to be teaching me? I hope I figure it out, because in my philosophy of life, if I don't, it'll just come right back to me. Except stronger.

I hope this weekend away will give me some much needed rest, and a chance to reflect back on some stuff. [insert big sigh here]

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right there with you this week...what the heck is up with this crappy week??? Hope your weekend goes a little better (and I know I still owe you an email!).

 
At July 12, 2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home