truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lost Marathon

Lately, it seems like the tv show Lost has been coming up a lot in conversations. I've heard about it ever since it came out, but recently I've gotten more interested. I've never seen an episode, but when I saw my Homeboyz they were telling me how they bought the episodes, watched them for hours straight and are now hooked. Then, last weekend a couple of my Homegirls were telling me that it's totally my kind of show and that I'd really like it. And finally, this past week over lunch, a co-worker of mine was saying how she and her fiance had rented some of the 1st season episodes to watch and that they are now hooked.

Now, do I really need a NEW show to be hooked on (besides Grey's Anatomy, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, House, Oprah, etc etc etc)? No, of course not! But, knowing that the white fluffy stuff was going to make us house ridden this weekend, I convinced Handsome Hubby that we should give it a try. So, now I'm going to burn off my retinas with a marathon of Lost... I'll let you know if I make it out alive...

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lost is really the best show on TV. I sample pretty much all of them (using my profession as an excuse) and me, as well as my wife are hooked! Get rid of House or Grey's instead...too many medical motifs and you won't be sorry.

 
At February 14, 2006 5:03 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Oh no, I *can't* get rid of my shows... especially not Grey's! I'll just have to find a way to fit them all in!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home