truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sickly

I've been battling a cold all week. I just can't quite seem to stay healthy this winter. Just last month I had a horrible GI-related-turn-into-fever-the-next-day virus. And now I've got a bad head and chest cold that I just can't shake. I went to my doc yesterday and she gave me some 'scripts to try to help with the congestion. I hate missing so much work b/c I always feel like I'm letting people down, besides the fact that I hate getting behind. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow b/c I've got clinic in the morning. I know that in the big picture of things this is miniscule, but it's hard to not get frustrated...

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 8:18 PM, Blogger Tim McGee said...

I was out of commission more this past winter then ever - Missed a bunch of days of work, and still felt sick for almost 3 months. I'm better now, hope you feel better soon too. :-)

 
At January 13, 2006 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better!! My cold (or whatever it was) stuck around for a month and I was so frustrated with it. There must be some super potent virus going around this winter!

 
At January 18, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Thanks for all your kind thoughts!
And yes, YouWho's Wife, I am feeling better, *thanks*! :-P

 
At January 20, 2006 11:36 PM, Blogger YouWho said...

You know the good thing about sick days??? Plenty of spare time to update the blog! (As long as you're not so feverish that you drop your laptop.)

 
At January 21, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

You Who, is that a joke? Not funny... :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home