truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sleep Trials

In general, Mr. P's been sleeping pretty well. He's still not sleeping completely through the night like he used to though. Most nights I have to go in two or three times, just to put the pacifier back in his mouth. From what I hear from other moms, it's not too uncommon for babies to go through this stage.

One night earlier this week though, Mr. P couldn't sleep ALL NIGHT LONG. HH got up with him 2 or 3 times, and I got up with him 4 or 5 times. And it wasn't the usual sleepy-fuss till he got his pacifier back, he would completely wake up and start crying. Very unusual for him. Looking back on it, I think he had a bad tummy ache or bad gas. He hadn't pooped all day and I think he was just trying to 'work it out' (a phrase we use all too often around here now!). Thankfully though, seems like it was just that one night... well, until it happens again. Believe me, work the next day was not fun for either of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home