truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Extra Flav-ah

Last weekend the three of us met up with another couple to have some fun shopping at the Farmer's Market. We got some honey crisp apples (favorite kind of apple), homemade soaps, and yummy peaches. Was just eating a peach for lunch... perfectly ripe and juicy! And apparently the little wiggly worm inside thought so too! AHHH!

I was perfectly happy eating my peach when I noticed a little bad spot. Ok, no big deal. I scraped it out and just as I was going in for the next bite, I barely noticed the worm in time. Of course I shrieked like a baby and dropped the peach immediately. I still can't stop thinking about it, I think I might be sick!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home