truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What was I thinking?

Last weekend Handsome Hubby finally put the gift certificate I gave him last Christmas (!) to use... and I couldn't help but wonder, 'What was I thinking???' That's right, I gave him a gift certificate for an intro flying lesson. Again... what was I thinking??? Well, I needn't have worried. His instructor was great, and HH had a blast! And despite being told about 47 times that I could go up with him, I decided against it. I know my stomach well enough to know that it wouldn't be a good idea. Besides, this way I could get some great shots...

The death trap: (I kid, I kid!)


Getting settled in with his instructor:


On their way:


Up, up, and away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home