truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sighs of Relief

I found out last Thursday that I passed the boards!!!!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look here, here, and here. AHHH! Between my screams of joy, are continuous sighs of relief.

I get to keep my job!

(sigh)

I never have to take those F-ers again!

(sigh)

The waiting is really over!

(sigh)

What's that empty feeling I have? Something's missing... Oh, it's that ball of anxiety I've been harboring for the last few months!

(sigh)

(sigh)

(sigh)

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

So happy for you and HH too. I bet he is almost as happy as you!

 
At December 08, 2005 6:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home