truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Lots o' Quilts #1

This spring has been the spring of baby quilt making! It's been an exciting time because tons of my friends have been or are pregnant. What that means for me is lots of time at the sewing machine. It's been awhile since I sat down at my sewing machine. It's been a lot of fun getting back into it. And I have to say that I'm kinda proud of myself because I actually made and attached labels to all of them (often a quilter's forever untied loose end, pun intended)!

So, I thought I'd do a series of postings about the quilts.

The first is a baby quilt I made for my good neighbor-friend. This was for her second child. I didn't know her as well when she had her first, so I didn't make her one then. It's the Trip Around the World pattern with polyester batting, finished with the turn method and hand-tied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home