truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

tappa tappa tappa

I'm so excited, I just registered for a rhythm tap class!

I've been on the hunt for a studio in my area that offers *good* adult dance classes for a long time now. Turns out, the studio that I used to go to opened a new location. It's still in The City, but at least it's closer to where we live now. I'm thinking it should take about 30 mins on the weekend - not too bad. I would try other classes during the week, but I work in the opposite direction, and that would just be too hard. That's ok, one is better than none!


Twentieth Century Fox

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home