truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Un-Sun Goddess?

I did it. I risked looking like a complete fool for a chance to look marvelously sun-kissed. Yes, I risked looking like a streaked skin-diseased charity case, to look like a lusciously golden brown sun goddess. Well, for a few days anyway... The fortunate thing is that I am pretty happy with the results, and no worries about increasing my chance of skin cancer. And as Martha says, "That's a good thing."

Before:

After:

Thanks Mystic Tan! (insert cheesy commercial smile here - ding!)

.

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At July 12, 2006 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 08, 2006 11:23 PM, Blogger YouWho said...

If there had been a picture with tan lines, I probaby would have rememebered this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home