truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's over!

Phew... it's done! WAHOO! Today went a bit better than yesterday, at least... I think it did. I was a lot less nervous going in this morning than I was yesterday. I think knowing that I was half done helped. This exam was more like what I expected. I feel better about the clinical-based questions on this exam than yesterday's. But some of the counseling questions were a bit shady. It's hard to know how I did because a lot of those questions could go either way, and can be pretty subjective at times. So, it's hard to know what they wanted.

Either way, it's over! Well, for now anyway. Worse case scenario, I'll have to take them again in two years. So, I won't have to think about them for at least a year and a half, but hopefully never again!

Oh, I hope these next couple of months aren't torture... I think a trip to Hawaii might help me forget... :-D

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2005 4:13 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Thanks, Bob! I hope you're right... :-\

 
At August 25, 2005 11:16 AM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Hmmm... well, we'll see! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home