truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Half way there

Well, I'm 1/2 way done. This morning was... well... I dunno what it was. When I walked out I was sure I had bombed it. I made "educated guesses" on probably at least 1/2 of the questions... argh. There were a lot of questions I thought for sure would be on there, that weren't, and of course there were tons of completely random things. I remember just sitting there thinking, 'They've got to be joking.' But, there were definitely some that I did know cold, which was nice. I guess I just wish there had been more of those...

So, after being convinced that I know absolutely nothing even after *hours* of studying, I started to feel a little better after talking to others who took the exam. Turns out, I'm not the only one to feel this way. Phew... Even still, I'm not completely reassured. But- I've got one more exam to get through tomorrow morning and then two months to sweat about it so I'm trying to not think about it too much tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home