truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Paradise, here I come!

As I hinted in a previous post, HH and I are gearing up for our once-in-a-lifetime trip to HAWAII! More specifically, Kauai. We're going for almost two weeks, and I absolutely CAN'T WAIT. We're still figuring out the balance of planning activities without over-booking ourselves, but I think it'll work out just fine. I just want to be sure we get some relax-time in there too (including frozen tropical drinks- with umbrellas, of course!).

Some of the planned adventures:
Scuba Diving - at least two shore dives, and a boat dive
North Shore Ocean Tour - this was highly recommended to us
Kayaking - a great way to see parts of the island, but good for you too! ;)
Surfing lessons - we'll see how good we do, honestly, I'm a little nervous
Hiking - I think it'll be another great way to see the island

And again, many frozen tropical drinks with brightly colored umbrellas!

5 Comments:

At August 25, 2005 3:35 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

You know we will! (thanks to you and our other fam donating our early Xmas gift! THANK YOU!)

 
At August 26, 2005 3:32 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Bob, Awesome! Glad to hear you both had such a great time. We're staying at the Radisson:
http://www.radissonkauai.com/

We'll have to compare notes afterwards, but I'll be sure to try the Lava Flow. Sounds fun!

 
At August 26, 2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Purring said...

Yes. Lot's of pictures and don't forget to go see a volcano!

 
At August 26, 2005 6:27 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Kari, thanks for visiting, I sure will! :)

 
At August 30, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Rock Star Mama said...

Good advice, Bob! I'll be sure to start before the Lava Flows, but I won't stop... Nothing like some before and after shots! Pictures, I mean. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home