truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Friday, July 29, 2005

A Night at the Theatre

A couple of weeks ago, Handsome Hubby and I spent a night at the theatre with his brother and sister-in-law. We went to see The Lion King. It was amazing! The Lion King actually holds a very special place in our hearts (HH and myself), but even besides that, it was an amazing show. I HIGHLY recommend it! I think they did an incredible job adapting the movie to the stage. I must admit, I even cried. It's *that* good. But, the cutest part was listening to the reaction of all the kids in the theatre (yeah, I was surprised too, at $80 a ticket). They were so cute, which definitely added to the experience. I would *love* to go again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home