truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

3 days left

Ok, I think I've reached the point of delirium... PUHAHAHA! Either I've turned completely psycho from studying all day, or I just haven't crashed yet from my massive sugar-high. What's a girl to do when her supportive co-workers give her a HUGE study-essentials bag, filled to the brim with M&Ms, Lindt truffles (oh yeah!), rock candy, cookies, and skittles? Not to mention gold fish, a zillion granola bars, popcorn, animal crackers, calming tea, power bars, and so much more. Even a bottle of wine to celebrate when it's all done and over! They rock.

Speaking of support, I also received a beautiful basket of flowers from my nomad mom and dad. How sweet! It's nice to give my eyeballs a break from staring at textbooks to look at something much nicer, which is also much less likely to give me a migraine.

Ok, back to work... Quantitative Genetics, here I come... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home