truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wedding Bells are Ringing

This summer I'm in two weddings, both as a bridesmaid. I love it! Weddings are one of the very few occasions that us "adults" get to dress up. I have to say that I honestly do miss that about high school. With homecomings and proms, twice a year you got to buy a fancy dress, fancy shoes, put on fancy make-up, and get your hair all done.. yes, fancy style. But once high school is over... that's about it. I was never in a sorority in college, so I never did the "Formal" thing. And neither Handsome Hubby nor I ever have occasion to go to black-tie affairs, so weddings are pretty much it for us. And yes, I'm a girl who likes to occasionally get all dressed-up and try to live out those childhood fantasies of being a princess... HA! Ok, well, not quite... but it's still a good time, and I very much enjoy it.

Here's my dress for my College Girl's wedding. I've ordered it, but haven't gotten my hands on it yet. Can't wait though! Oh, and the ribbon will not be black... it'll be rose colored. (www.billlevkoff.com) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home