truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Delightful Date-Night

Handsome Hubby and I enjoyed a wonderful date-night last Saturday. It was so nice to get out of the house, away from the laundry and studying. We had some excellent mexican food at one of our fave restaurants. Handsome Hubby had the fajitas (of course) and I had a great shrimp dish with peppers, mushrooms, and other veggies over mexican rice. Yum, yum! Oh, and let me just say that fishbowl margaritas are a woooonderful thing! :-9

Afterwards, we stopped and rented a couple of movies (oh crap - just realized one is already overdue! Damn!). Since we don't have a tv, much less a dvd player in our bedroom, we decided to take advantage of the pull-out in our family room. Too fun! We just cuddled up and watched The Anchorman, but don't bother to ask me how it was! I passed out about 30 mins into the movie! But, I think Handsome Hubby liked it! :)

It was fun though. Just woke up the next morning, rolled outta "bed" and walked right into the kitchen; where I proceeded to make a yummy french toast breakfast! Double YUM! :-9 Who says I never cook? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home