truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

E is for Excessive

What is it with e-mail accounts that I feel the need to have 5? Yes, 5. And yes, I *actively* use all 5 accounts. I sit down to check my email, and what should take 5 minutes takes way longer. But, don't get me wrong...each has it's own purpose. And yes, I know there is a simple solution to have email from all 5 accounts routed to one Inbox, but that just doesn't work for me. There are legitimate reasons why they are separate, and I feel they need to stay separate. No need to mix personal emails with work emails, etc. And so...here I am with 5 email accounts, whining away, but unwilling to change... don't ya just love it? Ha!

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2005 11:29 PM, Blogger YouWho said...

Oh I totally know what you mean... I have the old college alumni email address, the obligatory personal Hotmail account, but then that gets too much spam... and then the Yahoo account but that's where my cyber sex hookups email me so the spouse doesn't stumble across them... and then the Gmail account that someone sent me an invitation for and I just had to sign up for because everyone who is cool has a gmail account... and then there's the email.com and fastmail.fm accounts that I don't really use but just can't let go of in case some long lost relative friend emails me there one day... and then there's my old pre-acquisition work addresses: personal and "webmaster@" and "support@" and my new post-acquisition work email addresses... wait how many am I up to?

 
At August 08, 2006 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home