truly outrageous

Truly Outrageous...

...life as a Rock Star Mama (minus the rock, minus the star)

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bath time... for my sinuses


I finally tried it. Today I bought myself a Neti Pot. And although it is true that I belong to the Church of Oprah, I've actually wanted one since before it was featured on her program. I think I first heard about it in my yoga class, when I was taking prenatal yoga. I have pretty bad allergies so I've been interested to see if it would help any with my congestion. I wish I had gotten it sooner as I was battling a really bad head cold last week, but better late than never. Anywho... it's definitely a weird sensation that I'll need to get used to, feeling the salty water in my nose and sinuses, but it wasn't so weird that I won't do it again. I didn't get the gobs of nasty boogers I was expecting (still not sure if that's a good thing or not), but I definitely feel like it helped clear things out a bit. I'll be interested to see if I notice a difference after using it on a regular basis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home